CALL FOR CONFERENCE: 26th (EC)2 Conference: Theory and Practise of Spatial Econometrics – Heriot-Watt University Edinburgh
We are pleased to announce that the Spatial Economics and Econometrics Centre and Heriot-Watt University host the prestigious (EC)2 Conference (European Conferences of the Econom[etr]ics Community) in December 2015.
Dates: 18-19 December 2015
Topic: “Theory and Practise of Spatial Econometrics”
Confirmed Invited Speakers:
- Lung-Fei Lee (Ohio State University, USA)
- Daniel McMillen (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign)
- Taps Maiti (Michigan State University, USA, and Heriot-Watt University, UK)
- Ingmar Prucha (University of Maryland, USA)
- Peter Robinson (London School of Economics, UK)
Scientific Committee: Sean Holly, Chair (University of Cambridge); Giuseppe Arbia (Univ. Cattolica de Sacro Cuore); Anil Bera (University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign); Bernard Fingleton (University of Cambridge); Jesus Mur (University of Zaragoza); and Mark Schaffer (Heriot-Watt University)
Local organisation jointly with other Scottish universities: University of Edinburgh, University of Glasgow, University of St Andrews and University of Strathclyde.
For submission, please follow the link below: https://easychair.org/account/signin.cgi?key=28731432.1X7roOawddmCguA8
Deadline: 2 October 2015
Acceptance: 1 November 2015