Author: Defne Gönenç Research Assistant at the Graduate Institute Geneva
Mar 14, 2016 / Defne Gönenç Research Assistant at the Graduate Institute Geneva / Political Analysis Comments Off on Should Human Rights be included in the New Climate Agreement?
Should Human Rights be included in the New Climate Agreement? Abstract A human rights based approach to climate change is one of the tools increasingly...
‘Hebron’ in English. ‘El Halil’ in Turkish. Holy city. A holy city in West Bank. The holy city for both Jews, Christians and for Muslims....
Zeynep Beyza Şener, Postgraduate Student, Hacettepe University
Dr. Mina Toksöz
Professor Benjamin Lieberman, Fitchburg State University, Massachusetts, US
Professor Ayhan Kaya, Istanbul Bilgi University
Sarah Houston, Coordinator at Turkish Heritage Organization
Professor Cem Başlevent, Economics Department, Istanbul Bilgi University
- Turkey’s EU accession after Brexit: what prospects?
Dr. Isabel David
- Turkey: The End of the Rule of Law
Christophe Regnard, President of the International Association of Judges (IAJ)
- Turkey’s Democracy is Currently Losing its Way
Dr. Mina Toksöz
- Trump’s refugee ban: A sign U.S.-Turkey tension will continue
- Yet another ‘accident’: the miners’ burden
- U.S.-Turkey relations in 140 characters or less
- Assassination of Russian ambassador echoes Turkey’s tumultuous past of political violence
Kaitlyn Modzelewski & Yakup Coen
- China Targets Uyghurs with Severe Human Rights Abuses
Greg Fay, Project Manager, Uyghur Human Rights Project, Uyghur American Association
- Weakening of the International Atomic Energy Agency Control Regime Within the context of Recent Nuclear Developments
Assistant Professor Saeed Bagheri, Akdeniz University, Antalya